- Centrifuge works on reaction turbine principle.
- Reaction torque created by Oil spraying thru two nozzles (placed tangentially and in opposite direction). spins rotor at speed upto 8000 RPM
- This develops centrifugal forces 2000 times greater than gravity, separating smallest particles from oil ( depositing it on the inner wall of the rotor).
- Clean oil returns to the sump by gravity.
Advantage of Oilmax Centrifugal Oil Cleaner over convention filter
- Able to remove Carbon soot
Centrifugal force is capable of removing a wide range of particles extending into sub-micron range
- Full flow filters ( about 20 to 30 micron) cannot separate fine particles including carbon soot from oil ( below 5 micron).
- By pass Filter ( 5 micron) require frequent replacement and cannot remove carbon soot below 5 micron
- Fully reusable, Not require replacement filter
- Able to collect large amount of carbon soot
(50 times more than bypass filter)
Benefits of Oilmax Centrifugal system
Customer reference after installation for two years, engine still looks new and clean without any needs of overhaul
Oil Test Report at different time interval for a diesel engine after installed Oilmax centrifugal at 176 hour, since the change of new engine oil.
The oil lasted 2200 hours and all specification still within requirement
||Nominal Flow Rate
||Dirt Holding Capacity
||Suitable for Engine